Driving in Europe after Covid

nc efi placeholder

What are the guidelines for driving in green-recorded nations? One of the most debated topics after COVID has been UK number plate law. We’ve dealt with this question before, so now it’s time to look at what you wanted!

In this blog post we’ll inspect all that is necessary when dealing with your vehicle registration numbers outside Europe or North America – including how they change following Brexit and when C Dustin Brown was caught speeding by police while drunk behind the wheel (but not before crashing his car).

If you’re thinking about driving in green-listed countries since limitations are facilitating, then there is a lot that needs to be known. To give an example; if we were going for instance (The Balearic Islands which means anywhere from Ibiza or Mallorca) then Spanish law applies and this would mean being over 18 with proper identification as well having the license plate protection endorsement required by their country’s laws before taking off anywhere.

Is my UK Driving License Still Valid in the EU after Brexit?

Yes, it is! Your permit remains valid within Europe if you’re from Great Britain. However, since we only have paper licenses and not cards with photographs on them then after March 29th, 2019, all visitors must obtain a modern international driver’s license costing 5 pounds Sterling at their local Post Office branch – provided that they possess IDP documents proving citizenship or residence abroad as well has having passed an eye exam conducted by British authorities before December 31st, 2020.

Do I Need a GB Sticker to Drive in the EU?

This is one we get asked a ton at National Numbers, since we’re number plate specialists. You can’t buy number plates with a Euro image anymore but on the off chance that your vehicle has pre-Brexit UK registration from before then you’ll be OK to travel–so long as it wasn’t registered here or abroad after Brexit occurred (therefore not sporting any labels). If so, make sure and add one more thing: if bringing anything across borders into Spain/Cyprus etc., place stickers prominently onto both sides of your car(s) signage “I am British”. This applies equally old & amp, new cars alike. Want to learn more? Why not visit national numbers blog post here.